5* champagne & seafood style catering plus a wide selection of alcoholic beverages and soft drinks are included in the charter rate and are served throughout the sailing day by our friendly stewardesses.
There are two inclusive lunch options available to choose from:
Lunch Option 1
An exquisite 3-course buffet style lunch, accompanied by a selection of fine wines, is served on board the yacht whilst moored outside Cowes, the home of UK yacht racing. Guests may either enjoy their lunch on our sun-drenched deck or more formally around the dining table in the saloon.
Lunch Option 2
Dine in style at one of the Isle of Wight's famous seafood restaurants in either Cowes or Yarmouth. The Leopard tender will be on hand to run guests ashore, allowing everyone to stretch their legs before lunch. On leaving the restaurant, guests will be met and escorted back to the yacht to continue the corporate adventure.
- Lunch Ashore in Cowes: 'Murrays' The oldest established seafood restaurant located on Cowes High Street.
- Lunch Ashore in Yarmouth: The exclusive 'The George Hotel' (www.thegeorge.co.uk) Lunch may be taken on the lawn with views over the Western Solent. Please note that a £25 supplement per person is added for this option.
Example Corporate Charter Menu (served on board)
- » Breakfast cheese and ham croissants
- » Bacon, tomato and basil chiabata
- » Cocktail danish pastries
- » Fresh fruit platter
- » Lemon and coriander king prawn and mange tout skewers
- » Mini Mexican chicken chimichangas
- » Gravlax on pumpernickel with dill, lemon and horseradish cream
- » Vegetable nori roll
- » Canapé with prosciutto, mozzarella, tomatoes and basil
Lunch (on board)
- » Asian hot and sour prawn and chicken noodle salad
- » Terrine of lobster, salmon and crab
- » Guinea fowl roulade filled with a prune and wild mushroom mousse
- » Szechwan and mixed pepper crusted fillet of highland beef
- » Traditional Greek salad
- » Baby herb and rocket salad, with a cider vinaigrette dressing
- » New potato salad with vierge dressing
- » Selection of breads
- » Mango and passion fruit délice
- » Summer berry fruit salad
- » >Coffee and mints/petite fours
- » Selection of sandwiches
- » Scones with fresh strawberries, jam and clotted cream